Putting the Soul Back into Business has been invited to host a bonus event at the Said Business School in Oxford in just under 2 weeks' time! Some of you may be based near Oxford and not had the opportunity to hear some of the speakers before so now you will. And more good news…this event is FREE!
This will be a more intimate event than our usual London gatherings, but with the same theme of bringing together social entrepreneurs, social intrapreneurs and other individuals with a passion for using the business world as a force for positive social change.
Date: Thursday 2nd June
Venue: Said Business School, Park End Street, Oxford 0X1 1HP
Click here to secure a FREE ticket - first come, first served!
- Baillie Aaron - Founder & CEO, Spark Inside, using professional life coaching to facilitate a more productive, fulfilling and rehabilitative culture throughout the criminal justice system
- Roy Moed - Founder, LifeBook, documenting the stories of the elderly
- Patrick Andrews - Founder, Human Organising Project, exploring news ways of leading organisations
- Steve Turpie - Social Intrapreneur, launching socially responsible initiatives within multinationals
- Adrienne Yandell - Work4Good, providing job skills training to help youth in the MENA region
Plus a selection of speakers in our "Spotlight On The Audience" section, using their entrepreneurial skills to:
- help mothers and children in India access medical care;
- create an app allowing rewards points to be donated to charities; and
- create an educational wristband for Syrian children in refugee camps.
All welcome - we would love to see you there!
For questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org