We will continue to explore how we can use the business world as a force for positive social change and hear the personal journeys of our panellists -
the challenges they have overcome and the impact they are making.
Date: Thursday 17th May 2018
Time: 6.30pm - Arrival & Refreshments; 7pm-8.30pm - Panel; 8.30pm - Mingling
Imperial College Business School, South Kensington Campus, Room LGS (Lower Ground Floor)
London SW7 2AZ (Tube: South Kensington, main reception, Exhibition Road)
This event is kindly being hosted by Imperial College Business School
Click Here To Buy Tickets (£10 to cover refreshments)
Madeeha Ansari, Founder, Cities for Children (www.citiesforchildren.co)
- why she followed her passion and went beyond the non-profit sector to launch her own initiative, protecting street children by developing safe spaces to learn, play, grow and dream
Charlotte Newman, Development Director, Carefreebreaks (www.carefreebreaks.com)
- a childhood experience as a ‘carer’ moulded Charlotte’s career path, until she finally found her purpose at carefreebreaks
Jamie Edwards, Founder, The Purpose Republic (www.PurposeRepublic.com)
- after a crucible event that helped him find his true purpose, Jamie left his role as a CEO in the advertising business to help leaders and businesses find theirs
Elliot Rae, Founder, Music Football Fatherhood (https://musicfootballfatherhood.com) - a parenting platform for men
- sharing life-changing moments that led him to encourage fathers to fully express themselves, create a business and juggle the day job as a Diversity & Inclusion specialist for government
Stephen Addison, Founder, Box Up Crime, (https:/boxupcrime.org)
- using boxing to encourage young individuals to move away from gangs and crime - and rebuild their dreams
As our last events were sold out, tickets will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
If you would like a 30 second "Spotlight on the Audience" slot, please reply by Friday 4th May summarising the social issue you are addressing and how the business world/audience members can engage with you. Places limited - it's a popular slot!