American Women Lawyers in London is delighted to invite you to attend our next professional development and networking event, Practising Law in London, on March 28th from 6:30-10 pm at The Law Society.
We have five fabulous speakers lined up who will be discussing various opportunities for US-trained attorneys, including practising US law at a London law firm, setting up your own law firm, working for an international organization and practising UK law after doing the QLTS. This event is geared towards attorneys at all experience levels, as our panelists will be offering insightful tips and will be available for questions.
The panelists are:
- Jelena Madir, Columbia University School of Law - Director, Chief Counsel, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Janice Flynn, The John Marshall Law School - Founder and Principal Attorney, USA Visa Solutions, Ltd.
- Gail Ferrington Brent, University of Miami School of Law - Senior Associate, Clyde & Co.
- Kathryn Bartolacci, Temple University Beasley School of Law - Associate, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Miriam Warburton, Recruiter from University of London - Director, Eximius Law
Please register online at http://awll.org.uk/eventregistration/.
The cost for members is £10; £20 for non-members. To join AWLL, please visit http://awll.org.uk/join. The cost for membership is only £30. We look forward to seeing you soon!