Our Around the World Dinners are back! And this time we are traveling to Germany for Oktoberfest (which actually takes place in September), via the Bavarian Beerhouse in Tower Hill.
Drinking will start at 6pm, eating much later, around 8pm.
Cost to attend is £30 and includes the following:
- Oktoberfest in an intimate, rustic atmosphere with allocated seats (tables) throughout the entire evening
- Table service provided by charming waitresses / waiters in traditional dress (Dirndl / Lederhosen) who make sure that you will not get hungry or thirsty
- Bavarian music and Oompha-tainment by our German live bands
- 1 Stein of delicious ice-cold beer (equal to 2 pints)
- A hearty main dish: Wiener Schnitzel (classic pork escalope) served with chips OR a Traditional Sausage Platter (Bratwurst, Frankfurter & Nürnberger sausages) served with mash potato and Sauerkraut or Bavarian Cheese Noodles (V) (Käsespätzle)
To pay for one ticket, click HERE.
To pay for two tickets, click HERE.
Only 10 spots available, but if we get demand, we can up it to 20.
No refunds, however someone else may attend in your place.